Dog Friendly Motorhome Hire Scotland
Pet Friendly Campervan Hire Scotland
If you have a dog you’ll no doubt feel they’re part of the family, and leaving them behind when you go on holiday can be difficult. That’s why we offer a dog friendly motorhome to hire, so you can take man’s best friend out on the road with you.
The motorhome is big enough and comfortable enough for you and your dog to enjoy every second of your time on the road, and you won’t have to worry about kennel bills or finding someone to look after them properly.
Dogs love exploring Scotland as they have the chance to get outdoors and enjoy wide open spaces, from spectacular hills and mountains to vast sandy beaches. There’s an endless list of activities that you can enjoy with your pet, and plenty of pet friendly bars and restaurants for you to stop off at around Scotland.
Dog Friendly Activities in Scotland
Explore Scotland’s national parks, taking long walks that you and your dog will love. Forests, glens and lochs provide a stunning backdrop as you stretch your legs.
Out On The Water
Your dog can even join in a variety of water sports, taking them along for a waterborne adventure as they wear a special doggy life jacket.
Mountains & Hillwalking
If you fancy a walk that’s a bit more challenging, then venturing into the hills and mountains of Scotland is ideal. You and your dog will be kept fit and enjoy spectacular scenery from a height.
Cultural & Heritage Sites
With a huge number of historical castles and ancient ruins that allow you to take your pet along, there’s no reason you can’t soak up a bit of culture.
Take long walks and go for a paddle or a swim as you enjoy Scotland’s beautiful beaches that can often be mistaken for the Caribbean when the weather is right.
DOG-FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS, CAFES AND PUBS
Although your motorhome will come equipped with cooking facilities, you may want a change of scenery for a meal. You don’t have to leave your dog behind as there a number of establishments that welcome pets.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE OUR DOG FRIENDLY MOTORHOMES FOR HIRE
The Islay - Sleeps 4
- Vehicle: Swift Edge 464
- 2(4) berth.
- 4 seat belts.
- Ideal for 2, with rear double “French” bed (to the side), but front dining area can convert to an extra small double if needed.
- Manual or automatic gearbox.
The Skye - Sleeps 4
- Vehicle: Swift Escape 694
- Luxury 2(4) berth.
- 4 seat belts.
- Ideal luxury van for 2, with rear island double, but front dining area can convert to a double if needed.
- Manual gearbox.
The Iona - Sleeps 4
- Vehicle: Swift Edge 494
- 4 seat belts.
- 4 berth.
- Suits couples and families, with a fixed island double bed at the rear, and a kingsize double bed over the driver cab, which can also be used for storage/bags.
The Lewis - Sleeps 6
- Vehicle: Swift Edge 476
- 6 belted seats,
- 4(6) berth.
- Suits couples and families, with a raised bed to the rear which can be used as 2 single beds or a double bed, a kingsize double bed over the driver cab (which can also just be used for storage/bags), and the dining area can also convert to a double bed if needed. This model has a very large rear garage for those taking a lot of equipment. Can comfortably take up to 5 people and a full tank of water and remain under the legal maximum payload allowed. Depending on weights, number of adult and children, it may sometimes be possible to drive with 6 people, with an empty tank of water (refilled on campsites) and remain under the legal payload.
The Mull - Sleeps 6
- Vehicle: Swift Edge 486
- 6 belted seats
- 4(6) berth
- Suits couples and families, with a rear lounge that converts into a double bed (and can be left as a double bed during the day if needed), a front lounge (that can also convert into a double bed), and a kingsize double bed over the driver cab (which can also just be used for storage/bags). Can comfortably take up to 5 people and a full tank of water and remain under the legal maximum payload allowed. Depending on weights, number of adult and children, it may sometimes be possible to drive with 6 people, with an empty tank of water (refilled on campsites) and remain under the legal payload.