Full time, permanent or seasonal – immediate start option!
Job Description – Dynamic luxury motorhome company based in Central Scotland seeks passionate sales agent with a spirit of adventure to help customers hatch their dream experiences through hire or buying luxury motor homes.
Become part of a small but dynamic team. Working for owner Richard Smith who is an Arctic Guide and supports the ground-breaking charity The Polar Academy, you will become part of an inspiring team making a difference in peoples lives.
Why we need you – we need to inspire customers adventures, deliver the most efficient and seamless service, and make operational matters such as administration to process hire and sales a seamless experience to enable our customers to get on with unleashing their dream experiences.
We are looking for a dynamo who can blitz support including:
- Oiling our wheels by making our booking system, emails, phone calls and customer communication a positive, efficient memorable experience.
- Making memories, by meeting and greeting customers, securing new and repeat sales and hires, and where that didn’t work out generating referrals because the experience was so awesome.
- Making impact by providing a fun and memorable experience when demonstrating the motorhomes through vehicle briefings. Empowering customers to want to hit the road and enjoy every aspect of what our top-class vehicles provide.
- Keeping our standards high and our fleet on the road by inspecting the vehicles for damages. If this is new to you, we can teach you that, but being efficient at it and protecting really high standards is what we are looking for in a person.
- Keeping our show on the road by coordinating the fleet movements including booking vehicles into repair shops for work timely and ensuring the are back on the road as soon as possible.
- Keeping our reputation first class by coordinating cleaning staff to ensure vehicles are cleaned upon return and in time for the next customer and kept in tip top condition. Inspecting to ensure cleaning standards are maintained and that our cleaning team has everything they need to keep our vehicles best in class.
- Keeping our star blanketed sleeps perfectly luxurious by coordinating with linen and bedding companies for uplift/delivery of bedding and stock taking and ensuring our standards are luxury high quality for the bets sleep on the road anyone could have.
- Keeping our supply chain highly engaged by liaising with our suppliers to keep us ahead of the competition on quality and prices.
- Keeping us accessible, by supporting our shared but scheduled on-call requirement, split with the depot manager to handle customer queries out of hours, and to provide assistance if ever needed for incidents/breakdowns. Ultimately ensuring we are there every step of the way for our customers adventures so they can boldly travel with assurance.
- Keeping us safe and secure, online and with our vehicles and at our depot.
- Handling payments to ensure service levels are best in class.
Essential ingredients in you we are looking for in the right recruit:
- Essential – It is a requirement to be able to drive/move our motorhomes and so you will need to have held a valid EU driving license for a minimum of 5 years.
- Essential – we work online and so being computer literate. Competent with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook will be needed.
- Essential – Obsessive with excellent customer service manner. Friendly, welcoming, and professional, is what we are known for, and we like energy and fun working together.
- Essential Impeccable time keeping. We hate to let anyone down including each other.
- Have your own transport (the depot is not on a bus route)
Secret sauce aspects to our perfect new colleague – what might may you a perfect match for us?
- Desirable – Pro-active thinker, creative with ideas for selling and tell our story to secure sales. Maybe a passion for motorhome adventures yourself.
- Desirable – Confidence and ability in driving and moving large vehicles in tight spaces (vehicles are 7m in length) as this will occasionally be required in the depot or collecting/delivering vehicles to garages. We will help you with lots of practice but if reverse parking a mini give you a fear we are perhaps not for you!
- Desirable – Initiative and excellent problem-solving skills. We love a challenge; you won’t need to cross the Arctic like our owner, but we do thrive on adventure and competitive spirit. Bonus will be paid for outstanding sales performance exceeding targets.
- Fun loving, full of energy with our team and customers, yet confident able to work independently.
- Memorable for all the right reasons, excellent interpersonal skills, always smart and presentable
- Good eye for detail and ensure high standards are maintained in terms of cleanliness, service, and communication
- Smart; Have good negotiation and conflict resolution skills to be able to deal fairly with discussions with customers around any damages caused on the return of motorhomes
Sound like you? Come join us and help our customers hatch dreams and embark on new adventures!
Hours and benefits for your hard work:
5 days per week / 2 days off per week
Must be able to work weekends, especially during the main rental season Apr-Oct
Available to take the on-call phone 3 days per week
28 paid days holiday (includes public and bank holidays)
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Workplace pension scheme
Great team mates!
Expected start date: 01/03/2022 annual or seasonal applications considered.
Job Type: Full Time
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at workstations
Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 per year
When on reception, you are behind a large screen, with customers on the opposite side. If showing a customer, a vehicle, staff, and customers are required to wear masks and hand hygiene sanitisation required.
Higher or equivalent (preferred)
customer service in any arena: 1 year (preferred)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com