Due to the challenges as a result of Covid-19, and the social distancing required, plus safety of our staff and yourselves, we ask you to take note of the following BEFORE you attend to collect your motorhome …
All customers MUST HAVE WATCHED THE “VEHICLE HIRE BRIEFING” VIDEOS BEFORE ARRIVAL … https://www.motorhomeescapes.co.uk/motorhome-hire-vehicle-briefing/
- This will allow you to get away in a more timely manner and reduce social contact
- This will make your experience more enjoyable, because you will be less likely to have problems when away, less likely to need to call us (but please do if you are stuck !), and less likely to cause costly damage to your motorhome
- We cannot release the vehicle to you until we are confident that you have watched the videos, and have listened to our vehicle acquaint
- During this challenging time, we will try our best to schedule your collection time and return time. We would be grateful if could please keep to your allotted time to minimise social contact
- Please do try and use a toilet before arrival
- If you arrive before your time, please do wait in your car where possible
- Please only one customer in the office at a time, and this should be the driver/drivers – one at a time.
- Please do ensure you have your license to hand before entering the reception, and any supporting documentation you may have.
- Please do wear a face mask in reception AND during the vehicle acquaint.
- Please do respect social distancing. Not doing so, places you and our staff at risk, and has the potential to lead to closure of our entire business if one of us contracts the virus, leading to a devastating impact to our business and needing to cancel all future customer hires.
Please do bear with us as we try to get all our customers away in a timely fashion, whilst facing the challenges of the above restrictions which will slow us down. Thankyou 🙂
The Motorhome Escapes Team X
Please note : the depot is a busy location with large moving vehicles. It is the sole responsibility of parents and guardians to control and supervise their children at all times. Motorhome Escapes accepts no responsibility for any injuries or accidents resulting due to lack of supervision by parents and guardians.