IMPORTANT Documents Required For Motorhome Insurance

Dear Customer,

Prior to your arrival, we do require you to email us certain documents.

These should please be emailed to:

It is essential that you please provide these to us atleast 4 days in advance of arrival.  These are required by our insurers in order to meet the terms of our insurance. If these cannot be provided, we will not be able to insure the vehicle, and therefore will not be able to handover the vehicle to you.

  • Scan of photo of BOTH sides of the driving license for ALL drivers. You will also be required to present your license on arrival too.
  • ALL DRIVERS must attend the vehicle briefing at the collection address
  • An up to date DVLA Check code (only for UK license holders). Previous check codes are only valid for 3 weeks. You can get your check code here:
  • ESSENTIAL : You must provide a total of 2 proofs of address from the following: –
    • 1x primary and 1x secondary, or 2x primary proof of address

Primary Proof of Address:

  • Electricity
  • Water
  • Gas
  • Broadband/Landline
  • Council tax
  • TV licence
  • Bank Statement
  • Credit card bill / statement
  • Mortgage statement
  • Polling card
  • HMRC self-assessment / tax credit

An annual council tax bill will be accepted. All other documents must be dated within 90 days of the hire

Secondary Proof of Address:

  • Student loan
  • Shotgun licence
  • Payslip
  • Mobile Phone Bills
  • Pension letters
  • Car Finance Statement
  • Loan Statement
  • Property deed

Documents must be dated within 90 days of the hire

Additional Criteria :

  • All drivers must have held a full driving licence for a minimum of 36 months
  • All drivers must be aged between 28-70 unless prior agreed.
  • No more than one fault or outstanding incident/claim in the last three
  • No more than 6 points on the license unless by prior approval. Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x SP30’s, 3pts each)

Thank you very much,

The Motorhome Escapes team

Scroll to Top